Airborne Collision Avoidance System Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
An Airborne Collision Avoidance System (ACAS) is a short-range system intended to prevent actual metal-on-metal collisions. It operates independently of ground-based equipment and air traffic control to warn pilots of the presence of other aircrafts in the nearby air space that may present a collision threat. The growth of airborne collision avoidance system market is influenced by various factors such as regulatory mandate for installation of ACAS, rise in the number of aircraft deliveries, and surge in the number of UAVs. The players involved in the market value chain have humongous opportunities due to the implementation of ACAs in the general aviation aircrafts. The market players are focusing on R&D and securing contracts to withstand the market competition.
Airborne Collision Avoidance System Market Research Objective
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on type, component, platform, end use, and region.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the airborne collision avoidance system market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the airborne collision avoidance system industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
Airborne Collision Avoidance System Market Segmentation
• ACAS I & TCAS I
• ACAS II & TCAS II
• Portable Collision Avoidance System (PCAS)
• Display Unit
• Mode S & C Transponder
• Fixed Wing
• Rotary Wing
• Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
By End Use
• Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
Airborne Collision Avoidance System Market By Region
• North America
• Rest of the World
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the airborne collision avoidance system market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on airborne collision avoidance system market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).