Aircraft De-Icing Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
The accumulation of snow and ice on an aircraft disrupts the airflow across its surface. A disrupted airflow across the aircrafts surface can lead to dangerous circumstances during take-off, during flight or while landing. The passenger safety and comfort makes it crucial for removing the ice by various de-icing fluids and chemicals. The global aircraft de-icing market is mainly driven by factors such as flight delays during snow, safe take-off & landing operations during snowfall, modernization & expansion of existing airports, high initial investments, and regulatory issues. The innovations in the airport ground handling equipment is expected to offer great opportunities to the market players in the upcoming years. In order to sustain in the market, the key vendors are adopting various market strategies such as product innovations, mergers & acquisitions, and contracts.
Aircraft De-Icing Market Research Objective
• To explain the definition and scope of the research study based on equipment, application, system, and region.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for 2016 to 2025
• Market size breakdown for each of the segments and regions analyzed
• Insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the analysis period
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate eminent investment opportunities
• Porter’s Five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of the business environment
• Identification of the aircraft de-icing market trends in current scenario as well as growth indicators
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the aircraft de-icing industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters
Aircraft De-Icing Market Segmentation
• De-icing trucks
• Sweepers and blowers
• De-icing chemicals and fluids
o Type I
o Type II
o Type III
o Type IV
• Electro-mechanical ice protection system
• Pneumatic ice protection system
• Electro-thermal ice protection system
• Rotor blade ice protection system
Aircraft De-Icing Market By Region
• North America
• Rest of the World
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization so that you can get a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of your interest in the aircraft de-icing market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per your research requirements
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request)
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per your request.
• Research report on aircraft de-icing market covering specific country/region only
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research)