Artificial Organs Market - Industry analysis, Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2016 - 2024
An artificial organ is a man-made device or tissue, implanted or integrated into a human to replace a natural organ. Transplantation of organs becomes crucial when a natural organ in the body is damaged due to injury or disease. It becomes mandatory to duplicate or augment a specific function or functions of the damaged organ, so that the patient can live a healthy and normal life. The global artificial organ market is expected to rise at a notable pace due to the influence of various drivers such as the increase in number of organ failure cases, increasing accidents & injuries leading to amputations, lack of organ donors, and surge in the number of organ transplant patients. However, the availability of limited surgical expertise and high cost of devices are the factors hampering the market growth. The advancements in medical technology and rising awareness regarding artificial organs are expected to create lucrative opportunities in the upcoming years. Collaborations among market players, in order to innovate technologies, has resulted in the launch of products at attractive prices and maintain their positions in the global market.
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on organ type, technology, method of fixation, and region.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2024).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the artificial organ market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the artificial organ industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
By Organ type
• Artificial heart
• Artificial liver
• Artificial kidney
• Artificial limbs
• Artificial pancreas
• Artificial lungs
• Others (ear, eye, thymus, ovaries, trachea)
By Method of Fixation
• Externally Worn
• North America
• Rest of the World
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the artificial organ market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on artificial organ market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).