An Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS) consists of sensors that provide attitude information for aircraft, including roll, pitch and yaw, at times referred to as MARG (Magnetic, Angular Rate, and Gravity) sensors. AHRS are designed to switch from the traditional mechanical gyroscopic flight instruments, as they have proven themselves to be highly reliable and are in common use in commercial and business aircrafts. AHRS can be combined with air data computers to form an ""Air Data Attitude and Heading Reference System"" (ADAHRS), which provides additional information such as airspeed, altitude and outside air temperature. The growth in aircraft deliveries, increasing demand of AHRS for use in UAVs, and decreased defense budgets are the market determinants controlling the growth of AHRS market. The technological advancements and adoption of IoT has led to the integration of AHRS with GPS and other systems, which in turn is generating productive opportunities for the key vendors participating in the industry value chain. The major growth strategies aiding the market players in this industry are technological enhancements and product innovations via joint ventures.
Attitude and Heading Reference Systems Market Research Objective
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on component, type, end-use, and region.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the attitude and heading reference systems market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the attitude and heading reference systems industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
Attitude and Heading Reference Systems Market Segmentation
• Inertial Sensing Unit
• Magnetic Sensing Unit
• Digital Processing Unit
• Air Data Attitude and Heading Reference Systems
• GPS-aided Attitude and Heading Reference Systems
• Conventional Attitude and Heading Reference Systems
• Military Aviation
• Unmanned Vehicle
• Commercial Aviation
Attitude and Heading Reference Systems Market By Region
• North America
• Rest of the World
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the attitude and heading reference systems market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on attitude and heading reference systems market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).