Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS–B) is a surveillance technology in which an aircraft determines its position via satellite navigation and periodically broadcasts it, enabling it to be tracked. The dependence of ADS-B on data from the aircraft’s navigation system and its capability to function without a pilot or external input makes it both a dependent & automatic system. As per FAA, aircrafts operating in most controlled U.S. airspace must be equipped with ADS-B by 2020. The determinants influencing the market growth of ADS-B are increased in airspace congestion and modernization of air traffic management infrastructure, use of ADS-B for UAVs, development of new airports, and high cost and affordability for small aircraft operators. The ADS-B implementation by various countries worldwide and ADS-B as an economical alternative for TCAS and ACAS are expected to offer growth opportunities in the upcoming years. Contracts and agreements & partnerships are some major strategies adopted by major players operating in the ADS-B market, in order to maintain a foothold.
Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast Market Research Objective
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on fit, type, component, platform, application, and region.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the automatic dependent surveillance-broadcast market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the automatic dependent surveillance-broadcast industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast Market Segmentation
Automatic Dependent Surveillance Broadcast Market By Fit
• Line Fit
Automatic Dependent Surveillance Broadcast Market By Type
• ADS-B In
• ADS-B Out
• ADS-B Ground Stations
Automatic Dependent Surveillance Broadcast Market By Component
• ADS-B Ground Receivers
Automatic Dependent Surveillance Broadcast Market By Platform
• Fixed Wing
• Rotary Wing
Automatic Dependent Surveillance Broadcast Market By Application
• Airborne Surveillance
• Terminal Maneuvering Area Surveillance
Automatic Dependent Surveillance Broadcast Market By Region
• North America
• Rest of the World
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the automatic dependent surveillance- broadcast market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on automatic dependent surveillance- broadcast market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).