Corrugated Boxes Market - Industry analysis, Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2016 - 2024
Cardboard boxes are prefabricated boxes, primarily used for packaging goods and materials. Corrugated boxes are majorly used for shipping of goods. These boxes are preferred for packaging, as they possess high durability, light-weightiness, high strength and appealing aesthetic value. The growth of the market is majorly driven by rising demand from electronics industry and recyclability of corrugated boxes. Moreover, rapid industrialization and innovation in design of corrugated boxes has led to an increased demand for packaging of various food & beverage items, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals, eventually driving the market growth. However, slow economic recovery and trade activities are expected to restraint the growth of the corrugated boxes market. Additionally, high cost of raw material is also hindering the market growth. Expansion and new product launch are the key strategies adopted by major players in the global corrugated boxes market.
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on type, printing ink, technology, material, end user and geography.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2024).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the corrugated boxes market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the corrugated boxes industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
• Slotted boxes
• Telescope boxes
• Rigid boxes
• Folder boxes
By Printing Ink
• Water-based ink
• UV-curable based ink
• Solvent-based ink
• Hot-melt-based ink
By Printing Technology
• Digital printing
• Flexographic printing
• Lithography printing
• Others (Screen, Gravure, and Offset printing technologies)
• Others (starch based adhesives, and wax)
By End User
• Food & beverage
• Electronic goods
• Home & personal care goods
• Textile goods
• Paper products
• Others (Pharmaceuticals, rubber, and tobacco)
Corrugated Boxes Market By Geography
• North America
o U. K.
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o South Africa
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the corrugated boxes market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on corrugated boxes market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).