Electronic Flight Instrument System Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
An Electronic Flight Instrument System (EFIS) is a flight deck instrument display system that displays flight data electronically rather than electromechanically. It normally consists of a Primary Flight Display (PFD), Multi-Function Display (MFD) and an Engine Indicating and Crew Alerting System (EICAS) display. The global electronic flight instrument system market is expected to show gradual growth, as it has led to the emergence of innovative technologies that are cost-effective and environment-friendly. For instance, Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) and Enhanced Vision System (EVS) aid in providing real-time communication and navigation information to the pilot. The real-time data provides better situational awareness and helps in safe flight operations, thereby reducing the number of mishaps and accidents. The automation of flight controls, increasing need for lightweight systems, and requirement of systems with more functionalities & better accuracy are the factors driving the market growth. However, stringent industry regulations and high cost of technology are likely to hamper the market growth. The rising demand for new aircrafts is offering new opportunities to the key vendors. Manufacturers are focusing new market trends by launching technologically advanced & cost-effective products and acquiring new businesses.
Electronic Flight Instrument System Market Research Objective
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on platform, application, and region.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the electronic flight instrument system market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the electronic flight instrument system industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
Electronic Flight Instrument System Market Segmentation
• Weather forecast
• Delivery services
• Disaster management
• Photography and entertainment
Electronic Flight Instrument System Market By Region
• North America
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization so that you can get a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of your interest in the Electronic Flight Instrument System Market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per your research requirements
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request)
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per your request.
• Research report on Electronic Flight Instrument System Market covering specific country/region only
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research)