Electronic warfare Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Electronic warfare (EW) is defined as any action which involves the use of electromagnetic spectrum in order to confuse or disable enemy’s electronic equipment. The purpose of electronic warfare is to deny the advantage of unhindered access of the EM spectrum to the opponent. Growing geo-political disputes, development of cognitive EW technology, and development of integrated EW systems are prime drivers boosting the growth of EW market globally. However, declining defense budgets of developed nations might hinder the market growth. The market is anticipated to witness steady growth during the forecast period. The market is fragmented due to the presence of numerous local and multinational players. Merger and acquisition is one of the prime strategy adopted by market leaders to improve their product offerings. For instance, Raytheon and Lockheed Martin collaborated for Javelin Weapon System, in August 2017.
Electronic Warfare Market Research Objective
• To explain the definition and scope of the research study based on category, platform and region.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for 2017 to 2025
• Market size breakdown for each of the segments and regions analyzed
• Insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the analysis period
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate eminent investment opportunities
• Porter’s Five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of the business environment
• Identification of the electronic warfare market trends in current scenario as well as growth indicators
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the electronic warfare industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters
Electronic Warfare Market Segmentation
• Electronic Support (ES)
• Electronic Attack
• Electronic Protection
Electronic Warfare Market By Region
• North America
• Asia-Pacific (APAC)
• Rest of the World
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization so that you can get a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of your interest in the electronic warfare market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per your research requirements
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request)
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per your request.
• Research report on electronic warfare market covering specific country/region only
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research)