Electronically Scanned Arrays Market - Industry analysis, Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2016 - 2024
An electronically scanned array (ESA), is a type of computer-controlled phased array antenna in which the beam of radio waves can be electronically directed to point in different directions without actually moving the antenna. Electronically scanned arrays market is anticipated to grow with a significant growth rate owing to integration of ESA into radar systems, replacement of traditional ESA systems, and geo-political instability across Asia-Pacific region. However, high development cost of ESA might hinder the market growth. Technological advancement and miniaturization of defense systems would provide lucrative opportunities for the market in the upcoming years. Asia-Pacific is anticipate to lead the market in the near future owing to border disputes among countries such as India and China.
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on type, platform, range, and region.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2024).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the electronically scanned arrays market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the electronically scanned arrays industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
• Active Electronically Scanned Array (AESA)
• Passive Electronically Scanned Array (PESA)
• Medium Range
• Short Range
• Long Range
• North America
• Asia-Pacific (APAC)
• Rest of the World
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the electronically scanned arrays market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
Research report on electronically scanned arrays market covering specific country/region only.
Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).