Fluoroscopy Equipment Market - Industry analysis, Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2016 - 2024
Fluoroscope is an imaging system, which, dissimilar to X-ray's still pictures, delivers live moving pictures of internal organs that can be seen with the naked eyes on an advanced screen. It is mainly used for the imaging of gastrointestinal tract to diagnose the clinical conditions such as tumors, ulcers, inflammation, & blockades. This is also used to monitor the procedures such as angiography, venography, orthopedic surgeries, and placement of peritoneal catheters, certain biopsies and many other surgical procedures which require radiological intervention. The global fluoroscopy equipment market is driven by increasing geriatric population, rising chronic disease prevalence, increasing popularity of multipurpose imaging systems and growing demand for minimally invasive procedures. However, the risk of radiation accompanying with the exposure to radiographic imaging may hamper the growth of fluoroscopy equipment market. Mergers and acquisitions the major key strategies adopted by the key market players of fluoroscopy equipment market.
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on product, application and geography.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2024).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the fluoroscopy equipment market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the fluoroscopy equipment industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
o Mobile C-Arms
o Mini C-Arms
• Fixed Fluoroscopy Equipment
o Conventional Fluoroscopy Systems
o Remote-Controlled Fluoroscopy Systems
• Surgical Applications
o Orthopedic and Trauma Surgeries
o Gastrointestinal Surgeries
o Cardiovascular Surgeries
o Other Surgical Applications
• Diagnostic Applications
o Urology and Nephrology
o Other Diagnostic Applications
• North America
o U. S.
o U. K.
o Rest of Europe
• Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o Rest of APAC
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the fluoroscopy equipment market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on fluoroscopy equipment market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).