In-mold labels are also called as automated packaging systems. In-mold labeling is the process of applying labels to products such as containers and bottles during the manufacturing process. This system places the printed films or paper inside mold cavities/containers, with the help of vacuum before starting the molding process. When the product gets into the mold cavity or container, it merges with the label during the manufacturing process. This type of process eliminates the need for post-decoration. The growth of in-mold labels market is majorly driven by rising demand for environment-friendly labels and increasing demand for packaged food & beverages. Moreover, rising income levels and consumption levels also drive the market growth. However, growing prices of raw material are hindering the market growth. Mergers & acquisitions are the major strategies adopted by most of the major players in the market.
In-Mold Labels Market Research Objective
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on material, technology, printing technology, printing inks, end user and geography.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the in-mold labels market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the in-mold labels industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
In-Mold Labels Market Segmentation
• Polyvinyl chloride
• ABS resins
• Others (polyethylene terephthalate, polyvinylidene chloride (PVdC), polycarbonate, and synthetic papers)
• Injection molding process
• Extrusion blow-molding process
By Printing Technologies
• Gravure printing
• Digital printing
• Flexographic printing
• Offset printing
• Others (screen printing and letterpress methods)
By Printing Inks
• Thermal cured inks
• Water-soluble inks
• UV curable inks
• Others (high melt-resistant inks)
By End User
• Food & beverage
• Personal care
• Consumer durables
• Others (medical and laboratory, paints, etc.)
In-Mold Labels Market Segmentation By Geography
• North America
o U. S.
o U. K.
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of the World
o South Africa
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the in-mold labels market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on in-mold labels market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).