Industrial tapes offer high level of adhesive strength compared to normal tapes which are used in everyday life. Industrial tapes are mainly used for conducting, masking and packaging purposes in automobile, electronics & construction industry. Industrial tapes are also used in other bonding, damping and sealing applications across various industries such as automotive, aerospace and marine. The growth of industrial tapes market is majorly driven by rise in disposable income and development in health and hygiene industry. Moreover, increasing industrialization and development of various manufacturing and business hubs in developing countries due to the availability of low cost resources have resulted in the rise of the demand for industrial tapes. However, high cost of raw material is hampering the market growth. Acquisition and product launch are the major strategies adopted by the major players of the industrial tapes market.
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on type, end user, backing material and geography.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the industrial tapes market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the industrial tapes industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
• Aluminum Tapes
• Duct Tapes
• Adhesive Transfer Tapes
• Filament Tapes
By End User
• Electrical & Electronics
• Others (Mineral, oil & gas, F&B)
By Backing Material
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o Rest of APAC
• Rest of the World
o South Africa
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the industrial tapes market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on industrial tapes market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).