Tags, which are attached to inventory items in order to provide the required information about the finished products, raw materials, and other stored elements are called inventory tags. Inventory tags have wide applications in industry verticals such as healthcare, logistics & transportation, industrial manufacturing, process industries, government and defense. The growth of global inventory tags market is primarily driven by increasing awareness regarding protection against theft, loss, and counterfeiting. Moreover, rising need for track & trace technologies coupled with reliable and easy real-time tracking also drive the growth of global inventory tags market. However, high cost of software and equipment integration are hampering the market growth. Additionally, lack of awareness regarding inventory tags technology is also hindering the market pace. On the other hand, growing demand from various end-user sectors is anticipated to stimulate the market growth in the near future. Acquisitions, technological advancements & new product developments are the key strategies adopted by the key market players.
Inventory Tags Market Research Objective
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on type, technology, printing technology, end user and geography.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the inventory tags market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the inventory tags industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
Inventory Tags Market SEGMENTATION
By Printing Technology
• Gravure printing
• Screen printing
• Lithography printing
• Offset printing
• Letterpress printing
• Digital printing
• Flexography printing
• Others (thermal printing and pad printing)
• Others (QR codes and normal tags)
By Label Type
• Others (glass labels, cloth labels, and thermal label type)
By End User
• Others (aerospace, marine, and gifts)
Inventory Tags Market By Geography
• North America
o U. S.
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of Europe
• Rest of the World
o South Africa
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the inventory tags market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on inventory tags market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).