Laminated labels are used to seal the base label optimally to providing a protection against weathering, mechanical stress and chemical influences. The main aim is to provide a strong protection through multiple layers of composite materials in a laminate. The laminated labels are widely used in food & beverages, consumer durables, home & personal care and many other industries. The growth of global laminated labels market is primarily driven by growing technological advancements and increasing demand for consumer products. Additionally, growth in urbanization and industrialization also drives the market growth. However, expensive raw material used for the construction of labels might hamper the growth of market. On the other hand, high consumption of food and beverage product is anticipated to foster the market growth in the near future. Expansion is the key strategy adopted by major players in the global laminated labels market.
Laminated Labels Market Research Objective
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on type, composition, printing ink, printing technology, form, application and geography.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the laminated labels market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the laminated labels industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
Laminated Labels Market Segmentation
By Printing Ink
• Solvent-based ink
• Hot-melt-based ink
• Water-based ink
• UV-curable based ink
By Material Type
• Release liner
By Printing Technology
• Gravure printing
• Screen printing
• Lithography printing
• Offset printing
• Letterpress printing
• Digital printing
• Flexographic printing
• Consumer durables
• Home & personal care
• Food & beverage
• Retail labels
• Others (labels used on apparels & textiles, industrial lubricant & paints, and gifts)
Laminated Labels Market By Geography
• North America
o U. S.
o U. K.
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o South Africa
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the laminated labels market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on laminated labels market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).