Modified Atmosphere Packaging Market - Industry analysis, Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2016 - 2024
Modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) is a technique of extending the shelf life of fresh food. Modified atmosphere packaging is the replacement of air in a pack with a single gas or a mixture of gases, wherein the proportion of each component is fixed, when the mixture is introduced in the pack. Modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) prevents microbial degradation and preserves the food and its color & taste. Products like convenience food, seafood, poultry, meat products, bakery & confectionery, fruits, vegetables and dairy products are packaged using modified atmospheric packaging (MAP). The growth of global modified atmosphere packaging market is majorly driven by increasing demand for fresh & quality packaged food, manufacturers’ demand for a longer shelf-life and change in lifestyle to impel the growth of the food packaging technology & equipment market. However, high cost of development and stringent environmental rules are the factors hindering the growth of the market. Mergers & acquisitions, partnerships and joint ventures are the key strategies adopted by major players in the global modified atmosphere packaging market.
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on material, machinery/technology, atmosphere/gases, application and technology.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2024).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the modified atmosphere packaging market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the modified atmosphere packaging industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
• Poly Ethylene
• Ethylene Vinyl Alcohol
• Oriented Polyethylene-Terephthalate
• Other Map Materials
• Deep-Drawing Machine
• Horizontal & Vertical Flow Packaging Machine
• Tray Sealing Machine
• Vacuum Chamber Machine
• Bag Sealing Machine
• Others Machinery/Technology
• Carbon Dioxide
• Other Gases
• Dairy Products
• Bakery & Confectionery
• Poultry, Seafood, & Meat Products
• Convenience Foods
• Fruits & Vegetables
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o Rest of APAC
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the modified atmosphere packaging market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on modified atmosphere packaging market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).