A satellite bus, also known as spacecraft bus is referred to an infrastructure of the spacecraft providing the location for the payloads. It is the universal model on which multiple-production satellite spacecraft are often based. Global satellite bus market is anticipated to grow with an impressive growth rate, owing to increased space exploration missions & deployment of small satellites. However, complexity of the system might hinder the market growth. On the other hand, technological innovation and advancements would provide lucrative opportunities for the satellite bus market in the upcoming years. North America held the largest revenue share of the satellite bus market in 2016, and is expected to further dominate the market in the near future.
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on satellite size, subsystem, application, and region.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the satellite bus market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the satellite bus industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
By Satellite Size
• Structures and Mechanisms
• Thermal Control
• Electric Power System(EPS)
• Attitude Control System
• Telemetry Tracking and Command (TT&C)
• Flight Software
• Earth Observation & Meteorology
• Scientific Research & Exploration
• Surveillance & Security
• Mapping & Navigation
• North America
• Asia-Pacific (APAC)
• Rest of the World
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the satellite bus market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
Research report on satellite bus market covering specific country/region only.
Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).