Separation Systems For Commercial Biotechnology Market - Industry analysis, Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2016 - 2024
Biological products have a significant importance in various range of sectors such as food, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries. Bioseparation purifies biological products on a large–scale. The global separation systems for commercial biotechnology market is driven by increasing demand for novel drug molecules and cell-based therapies and commercial separation systems in the biotechnology industry. Additionally, increased participation of government agencies, rising number of biotech firms, and investment in research & development of the technology and growing demand for microarray technology are some other factors which are contributing to the market growth. However, the lack of improvisation in electrophoresis equipment technology and the high cost of technologies & systems are hampering the growth of the market. Mergers, acquisition and expansion are the key strategies adopted by the major market players of separation systems for commercial biotechnology market.
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on product type, end user and geography.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2024).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the separation systems for commercial biotechnology market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the separation systems for commercial biotechnology industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
By Product Type
• Membrane Filters
• Flow Cytometer
• DNA Microarray
• Protein Microarray
• MACS & FACS Systems
• Centrifugation Systems
• Liquid Chromatography
• Electrophoresis Units
• Others (biochips, lab-on-a-chip, etc.)
By End User
• Food & Cosmetics
• Life Sciences Research
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the separation systems for commercial biotechnology market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on separation systems for commercial biotechnology market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).