Sepsis Diagnostics Market - Industry analysis, Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2016 - 2024
Sepsis is a life-threatening dysfunction which arises when the body's response to an infection injures its own tissues and organs. Sepsis rising due to a weakened immune system, that leads people to become susceptible to bacterial, viral, fungal, parasitic or other infections. Sepsis is the most common causes of death in hospitals. The hospital-acquired infections and rising prevalence of sepsis has led to a growing need for its early diagnosis, which is one of the key driving factor for sepsis diagnostics market. Moreover, increase in the number of surgical procedures, growing health care awareness among geriatric population are also driving the growth market. However, absence of standard protocol, high cost of automated diagnostic instruments and lack of skilled physicians are hampering the market growth. Joint ventures, partnerships and acquisitions are some major strategies adopted by the key market players of sepsis diagnostics market.
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on type, technology, method, pathogen, testing type estimates & trend analysis and geography.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2024).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the sepsis diagnostics market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the sepsis diagnostics industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
By Product Type
• Blood Culture Media
• Assay Kits & Reagents
• Molecular Diagnostics
• Flow Cytometer
• Conventional Diagnostics
• Automated Diagnostics
By Testing Type Estimates & Trend Analysis
• Point-Of-Care Testing
• Laboratory Testing
• Fungal Sepsis
• Bacterial Sepsis
o Gram-Positive Bacterial Sepsis
o Gram-Negative Bacterial Sepsis
• Other pathogenic sepsis
• North America
o U. S.
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the sepsis diagnostics market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on sepsis diagnostics market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).