A shoulder-fired weapon, shoulder-launched weapon or man-portable weapon is an explosive-carrying, self-propelled projectile fired at a target. It is classified as 'anti-tank' or 'anti-aircraft' that uses a launcher to fire the warhead at the target. The shoulder fired weapons market is expected to show notable growth due the impact of certain influential factors such as increasing demand for lightweight guided weapons, surging need for new-generation anti-tank weapons, necessity of long-range weapon system, and weapon design constraints. The need light weight and easy to carry weapons to fight terrorism is offering lucrative opportunities in the market. Contracts is the major market strategy adopted by the key market players to sustain in such a dynamic market.
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on component, range, technology, and region.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the shoulder fired weapons market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the shoulder fired weapons industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
o RPG (Rocket Propelled Grenade) Launcher
o Missile/Rocket Launcher
o RPG (Rocket Propelled Grenade)
RPG, by product type
RPG, by warhead type
HEAT (High Explosive Anti-Tank)
• Short Range
• Medium Range
• Long Range
• North America
o Rest of North America
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
o Latin America
o Rest of RoW
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the shoulder fired weapons market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on shoulder fired weapons market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).