Sustainable Packaging Market - Industry analysis, Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2016 - 2024
Sustainable packaging is the development and use of packaging which results in improved sustainability. Sustainable packaging involves increased use of life cycle inventory and life cycle assessment for its use in packaging which reduces the environmental impact and environmental footprint. Sustainable packaging is one of the most eco-friendly and healthy modes of packaging. Sustainable packaging has various applications in numerous industries such as food & beverages, FMCG, retail trade, wholesale and Healthcare. The growth of global sustainable packaging market is driven by increasing awareness regarding the advantages of sustainable packaging and development of eco-friendly packaging materials. Moreover, the strict rules and regulations that have been executed by different governments across the world for environmental security are now mandating sustainable packaging. However, high cost of recycling, lack of awareness regarding the importance of sustainable packaging and poor infrastructure for recycling are some major factors which are hampering the market growth. Product innovation and extension in R&D are the key strategies adopted by key market players of sustainable packaging market.
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on type, material, application and geography.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2024).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the sustainable packaging market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the sustainable packaging industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
• Flexible Packaging
o Primary Packaging
o Secondary Packaging
• Rigid Packaging
• Packaging Accessories
• Paper & Paperboard
• Glass plastic
• Food and Beverages Packaging
• Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Packaging
• Industrial Goods Packaging
• North America
o U. S.
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o South Africa
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the sustainable packaging market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on sustainable packaging market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).