Technical textiles are high performance textiles that are required for special functionality. Technical textile is used in agriculture, clothing, packaging & furnishing and more complicated applications such as automotive, filtration, construction, and environmental protection. The global technical textile market is driven by increasing automotive industry and technological development. Moreover, the increasing construction & housing activities and the growth of end-user industries such as agriculture, protective textiles, healthcare, defense and infrastructure development are encouraging the growth of the very market. However, high cost of products affects the pricing structure of the intermediate industry. Moreover, huge fragmentation of existing market is hindering the market growth. On the other hand, the growing global popularity of textiles is expected to create lucrative opportunities in the global technical textiles market in the future. Joint ventures and partnerships are the key strategies adopted by key market players of technical textile market.
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on type, technology, end user and geography.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the technical textile market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the technical textile industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
• 3D Weaving
• 3D Knitting
• Heat-set synthetics
By End User
• North America
o U. S.
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the technical textile market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on technical textile market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).