Thermochromism is the property of substances to change as a result of change in temperature. Thermochromic pigments are grouped under superior pigment that has the property of changing colour with a change in temperature. The thermochromic pigments are utilized as a part of paint and coating, ink printing, and plastic items to either demonstrate the temperature change or to expand aesthetics of the item. The utilization of thermochromic color based ink can be generally found in lager wrappers demonstrating the coldness of brew or stickers on the pizza conveyance boxes, revealing the temperature of the pizza. The growth of thermochromic pigment market is majorly influenced by the rising demand for food quality indicators to determine the quality of frozen meat and dairy products. Additionally, growing interest for thermochromic pigment is developing consistently, as a result of expanding automotive and printing enterprises. However, the thermo chromic pigment market is majorly hindered by accessibility of premium substitutes in developed economies and low entrance in under-developed nations. Product enhancement and expansion are the major strategies adopted by the key market players of thermochromic pigment market.
• To explain the definition and scope of the research study based on product type, application and geography.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for 2017 to 2025
• Market size breakdown for each of the segments and regions analyzed
• Insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the analysis period
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate eminent investment opportunities
• Porter’s Five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of the business environment
• Identification of the thermochromic pigment market trends in current scenario as well as growth indicators
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the termochromic pigment industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters
By Product Type
• Reversible Thermochromic Pigment
• Irreversible Thermochromic Pigment
• Ink printing
• Paint & Coating
• North America
o U. S.
o U. K.
o Rest of Europe
• Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o Rest of APAC
• Rest of World
o South Africa
o Latin America
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization so that you can get a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of your interest in the thermochromic pigment market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per your research requirements
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request)
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per your request.
• Research report on thermochromic pigment market covering specific country/region only
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research)