Vascular Imaging Market - Industry analysis, Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2016 - 2024
Vascular imaging is a test that uses ultrasound (sound waves) to listen and to evaluate the blood flow, blood pressure, circulation and level of oxygen in the blood flowing in the veins and arteries. Vascular imaging is a major element of a widespread stroke diagnosis and cause-based therapy. The demand for vascular imaging systems is expected to witness a high growth due to growing number of patients suffering from cardiovascular diseases (CVD). The growth of vascular imaging market is primarily driven by rising geriatric population, technological advancements in vascular imaging devices and sudden hike in cardiovascular diseases attached with other chronic conditions. However, availability of conventional treatment alternatives might restrain the market growth.
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on technique, procedure, end user, application and geography.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2024).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the vascular imaging market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the vascular imaging industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
• Magnetic Resonance Imaging
• Computed Tomography
• Nuclear Imaging
• Neurovascular Angiography
• Vascular Ultrasound Procedures
• Coronary Angiography
• Peripheral Angiography
• Other Procedures
By End User
• Diagnostic Imaging Centers
• Other End Users
• Therapeutic Applications
• Diagnostic Applications
• North America
o U. S.
o Rest of Europe
• Rest of the World
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the vascular imaging market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on vascular imaging market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).