3D Cell Culture System Market By Technology ( Scaffold based, Bioreactors, Gels, Scaffold free platforms, Microchips ), By End-user ( Research laboratories, Biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, Hospitals and diagnostics centers ), By Application ( Drug discovery, Research, Clinical applications, Tissue engineering, Stem cell biology ), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2018 - 2025
3D Cell Culture Market is Anticipated to Reach a Value Of $3,534.5 Million By 2025 and Project a CAGR of 22.8% During the Forecast period 2018-2025.
The global 3D cell culture market is experiencing a favorable growth trend as healthcare institutions, pharma companies, and research organizations have adopted 3D cell culture to get effective and affordable treatments for cancers. 3D cell culture offers an ideal environment for assessment of diseases at various stages with the help of cellular modelling. As 2D cell culture has faced certain limitations during this process, 3D technique provides an artificially created environment where cells interact with their surroundings in three-dimensions. This technique also has an ability to provide more physiologically relevant information and more predictive data for in-vivo tests. Such advantages offered by 3d cell culture makes it useful in wide range of applications such as disease pathology, drug discovery, organ transplantation, and tissue engineering.
An increase in number of patients for organ transplantation, research activities, and number of efforts to avoid ethical concerns of animal usage are the major determinants boosting the growth of 3D cell culture market. In addition to this, different advantages offered by 3D cell culture over 2D cell culture such as better simulation of conditions in living organisms and more relevant cell models are other factors boosting the market. However, high initial investment required for implementing 3D cell culture may refrain small and medium sized pharma companies and laboratories from adopting 3D cell culture which would detain demand for the same during the forecast period. Use of 3D cell culture in stem cells and oncology offers different benefits which opens a pool of opportunities for anti-cancer therapeutics.
The report provides detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global 3D Cell Culture market. Market size and forecast in terms of value has been provided for the period – (2017 – 2025), for the segments namely technology, end-user, and application in each of the major regions of the world.
3D Cell Culture Market Segmentation
• Scaffold based
• Scaffold free platforms
• Research laboratories
• Biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies
• Hospitals and diagnostics centers
• Drug discovery
• Clinical applications
• Tissue engineering
• Stem cell biology
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South America
• 3D Biotek LLC.
• Kuraray Co.
• Merck & Co., Inc.
• Lonza Group
• Corning Incorporated
• Dickinson and Company
• Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
• Global Cell Solutions, Inc.
• Advanced Biomatrix, Inc.
• VWR International, LLC.
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the 3D Cell Culture System Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the 3D Cell Culture System Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?