Active Noise and Vibration Control System Market By Platform (Commercial (Rotary Wing, Fixed Wing), Military), Component (Software, Hardware (Sensors, Actuators, Controllers, Pilot & Crew Communication Systems)), Application (Noise control, Vibration control), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Active Noise and Vibration Control System in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
Active noise and vibration control system is a system used for noise cancellation and vibration damping. In aerospace sector, vibration leads to material fatigue, low performance characteristics and limited pilot flying times. The concept of active acoustic noise control is based on introducing secondary sound pressure waves that cancel out or significantly diminish the primary sound waves. Elimination of noise and vibrations improves process accuracies, aircraft performance, pilot flying times and prevents damage. The market determinants exhibiting an impact on the global active noise and vibration control system market are; need for passenger comfort, enhanced pilot & cabin crew performance, improved aircraft performance and component reliability issues. The increasing adoption of active noise and vibration control system in the commercial aviation sector is expected to offer lucrative opportunities to the key vendors. Contracts and joint- ventures, as a market strategy are widely accepted by the market players in order to sustain in the market.
Active Noise and Vibration Control System Research Objective
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on platform, component, application, and region.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the active noise and vibration control system market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the active noise and vibration control system industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
Active Noise and Vibration Control System MARKET SEGMENTATION
o Rotary Wing
o Fixed Wing
- Light Aircrafts
- Narrow Body
- Wide Body
- Very Large Aircrafts
- Business Jets
- Regional Jets
o Pilot & Crew Communication Systems
• Noise control
• Vibration control
• North America
• Rest of the World
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the active noise and vibration control system market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on active noise and vibration control system market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).
Table of Content
List of Companies
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Active Noise and Vibration Control System Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions, and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Active Noise and Vibration Control System Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business