Air Purification Market By Product (Vehicle exhaust, Mist eliminators, Fire/Emergency exhaust, Dust collectors, Fume & smoke collectors, Others (air cleaners, industrial UV systems, and commercial kitchen ventilation systems)), Technology (Electrostatic precipitator, Activated carbon, Ionic filters, HEPA, Others (ultraviolet light air filters and ozone generators)), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Air Purification in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
Air purification systems are widely used in the industrial, commercial, and residential sectors due to its advantage of removing harmful pollutants and maintaining air quality. An air purifier is a device based on advanced technology which is used to purify the indoor air and remove unwanted dust and microbes from it. The growth of global air purification market is majorly driven by growing urbanization & industrialization, rising health problems due to air pollution and stringent regulations enforced by governments. However, ever changing consumer requirements leading to high cost of R&D activities are hampering the market growth. Additionally, low profit margins due to augmented competition also hinders the market growth. Mergers & acquisitions, joint venture and new product launch are the key strategies adopted by major players in the global air purification market.
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on product, technology, end user and geography.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2024).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the air purification market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the air purification industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
• Vehicle exhaust
• Mist eliminators
• Fire/Emergency exhaust
• Dust collectors
• Fume & smoke collectors
• Others (air cleaners, industrial UV systems, and commercial kitchen ventilation systems)
• Electrostatic precipitator
• Activated carbon
• Ionic filters
• Others (ultraviolet light air filters and ozone generators)
By End User
• Healthcare & medical
• Energy & utilities
• Others (residential, education, aviation, and hospitality sectors)
• North America
o U. S.
o U. K.
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o South Africa
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the air purification market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on air purification market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).
Table of Content
List of Companies
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Air Purification Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Air Purification Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Diabetic Footwear Market by Type (Shoes, Sandals, and Slippers) By End-User (Men, and Women) By Distribution Channel (Supermarkets/Hypermarket, Footwear Stores, Specialty Stores, E-Commerce); By Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and RoW), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2018 – 2026