Aircraft Electrical Systems Market By Component (Integrated Drive Generator (IDG), Power Electronics, Auxiliary Power Unit (APU), Transformer Rectifier Unit (TRU), Variable Frequency Generator (VFG), Generator Control Unit (GCU), Power Distribution Systems), Platform (Fixed Wing (Narrow Body, Wide Body, Large Body), Rotary Wing), Technology (Power Distribution, Energy Storage Device, Power Generation, Power Conversion), Application (Power Generation Management, Flight Control & Operations, Aircraft Utility Management, Configuration Management), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Aircraft Electrical Systems in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
The aviation industry is shifting towards all electric and more electric aircrafts (MEA), leading to a surge in the demand for electrical power systems in the aircrafts. Aircraft electrical systems generate, regulate, and distribute power throughout the aircraft. In order to achieve higher level of monitoring and better comfort features, the pneumatic and hydraulic systems are now being replaced with the electrical systems. The modified structure of MEA improves aircraft reliability, maintainability, efficiency and flight safety. The global aircraft electrical systems market is mainly driven by the increasing aircraft deliveries, increasing demand for low-cost electrical systems, and burgeoning demand for UAVs. However, the aircraft electrical system failures, and rise in the thermal management costs of electrical systems are hindering the market growth. The technological innovations in power electronics systems and the necessity to develop fuel cells to reduce emission are anticipated to create future opportunities for aircraft electrical system manufacturers. In order to sustain in the market, the market players have widely adopted strategies such as join ventures, product innovations, and expansions.
Aircraft Electrical Systems Market Research Objective
• To explain the definition and scope of the research study based on component, platform, technology, application and region.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for 2017 to 2025
• Market size breakdown for each of the segments and regions analyzed
• Insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the analysis period
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate eminent investment opportunities
• Porter’s Five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of the business environment
• Identification of the aircraft electrical systems market trends in current scenario as well as growth indicators
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the aircraft electrical systems industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters
Aircraft Electrical Systems Market Segmentation
• Integrated Drive Generator (IDG)
• Power Electronics
• Auxiliary Power Unit (APU)
• Transformer Rectifier Unit (TRU)
• Variable Frequency Generator (VFG)
• Generator Control Unit (GCU)
• Power Distribution Systems
• Fixed Wing
o Narrow Body
o Wide Body
o Large Body
• Rotary Wing
• Power Distribution
• Energy Storage Device
• Power Generation
• Power Conversion
• Power Generation Management
• Flight Control & Operations
• Aircraft Utility Management
• Configuration Management
• North America
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization so that you can get a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of your interest in the aircraft electrical systems market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per your research requirements
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request)
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per your request.
• Research report on aircraft electrical systems market covering specific country/region only
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research)
Table of Content
List of Companies
What Information does this report contain?
What was the market size of the Aircraft Electrical Systems Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Aircraft Electrical Systems Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Digital Radio Frequency Memory Market By Architecture Memory (Processor, Modulator, Convertor, Others) Sector (Defense, Commercial & Civil), Application (Electronic Warfare, Radar Test & Evaluation, Electronic Warfare Training, Radio & Cellular Network Jamming), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 – 2025