Airport Full Body Scanner Market By Technology (Millimeter Wave Scanner, Backscatter X-Ray Scanner), Airport Class (Class A, Class B, Class C), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
Airport Full Body Scanner Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Full body scanner is a whole-body imaging equipment used for detecting objects hidden underneath a person’s clothing by using a form of electromagnetic radiation. Full body scanner adds an extra layer of security on airports and helps to detect and prevent any suspicious activity. The market is anticipated to grow with a steady growth rate in the upcoming years. Increasing safety concerns, increased drug trafficking, and need to reduce passenger waiting time are the key factors driving the growth of airport full body scanner market. However, health concerns regarding radiation exposure and issues regarding the privacy of the passengers might hinder the market growth. Increasing adoption and reducing radiation levels would provide lucrative opportunities for the growth of the very market in the near future. North America is the largest revenue generating region followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. However, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest growing segment owing to increased air traffic in China and Japan.
Airport Full Body Scanner Market Research Objective
• To explain the definition and scope of the research study based on technology, airport class and region.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for 2017 to 2025
• Market size breakdown for each of the segments and regions analyzed
• Insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the analysis period
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate eminent investment opportunities
• Porter’s Five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of the business environment
• Identification of the airport full body scanner market trends in current scenario as well as growth indicators
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the airport full body scanner industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters
Airport Full Body Scanner Market Segmentation
• Millimeter Wave Scanner
• Backscatter X-Ray Scanner
By Airport Class
• Class A
• Class B
• Class C
• North America
• Asia-Pacific (APAC)
• Rest of the World
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization so that you can get a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of your interest in the airport full body scanner market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per your research requirements
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request)
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per your request.
• Research report on airport full body scanner market covering specific country/region only
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research)
Table of Content
List of Companies
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the airport full body scanner market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the airport full body scanner market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Aircraft Fuel Systems Market by Component (Piping, Pump, Valve, Gauges, Inerting Systems, and Filters); By Engine Type (UAV Engine, Jet Engine, Helicopter Engine, and Turboprop Engine); By Technology (Gravity Feed, Fuel Feed, and Fuel Injection); By Application (Military, Commercial, and UAV); By Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and RoW), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2018 – 2026
Digital Radio Frequency Memory Market By Architecture Memory (Processor, Modulator, Convertor, Others) Sector (Defense, Commercial & Civil), Application (Electronic Warfare, Radar Test & Evaluation, Electronic Warfare Training, Radio & Cellular Network Jamming), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 – 2025