Antimicrobial Packaging Market by Base Material (Plastics, Biopolymer, Paperboard, Others), Antimicrobial Agents (Organic acid, Bacteriocins, Others), Technology (Controlled release, Active), Pack Type (Bags, Pouches, Others), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Antimicrobial Packaging in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
Antimicrobial packaging is referred to a material that contains antimicrobial agents and is able to inhibit the growth of pathogenic microbes, thus increasing the shelf-life of foods and other products. Antimicrobial packaging materials are extremely flexible, transparent, and eliminate the passage of liquids, gases, and radiations. Antimicrobial packaging system helps in the elimination of food born diseases along with medical illnesses under moderate storage temperature and distribution systems. The growth of global antimicrobial packaging market is majorly driven by increasing consumer awareness regarding health related issues and growing concerns related to food wastage. Moreover, migration of people from urban to rural areas and rise in disposable income in emerging economies also drive the market growth. However, fluctuations in raw material prices are hindering the market growth. Technology innovation and expansion are the key strategies adopted by major players in the antimicrobial packaging market.
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on type, technology material, antimicrobial agent, end user and geography.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the antimicrobial packaging market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the antimicrobial packaging industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
• Carton packages
• Cups & lids
• Others (cans & blister packs)
By Base Material
• Paper & paperboard
• Others (aluminum foil, non-woven fabrics, and glass)
By Antimicrobial Agents
• Essential oil
• Metal ions & oxidizers
• Organic acid
• Others (gas, fungicides, natural extract, and antibiotics)
• Controlled release packaging
• Active packaging
By End User
• Personal care
• Food & beverages
• Others (consumer goods and agricultural products)
• North America
o U. S.
o U. K.
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o South Africa
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the antimicrobial packaging market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on antimicrobial packaging market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).
Table of Content
List of Companies
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Antimicrobial Packaging Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Antimicrobial Packaging Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Green Cleaning Products Market by Ingredient (Surfactants, Builders, Bleaches, Enzymes, Polymers, and Filler/Solvents), By Product Type (Laundry Detergents, Powder, Liquid, and Unit Doses), By Application (Laundry Care, Dishwashing, and Surface Care), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and RoW), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 – 2025
Advanced Phase Change Materials Market By Type (Organic, In-Organic and Bio-Based), By Application (Building & Construction, HVAC, Energy Storage, Shipping & Transportation, Textiles, Electronics and Other Applications), By Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America and RoW), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 – 2025