Automatic Dependent Surveillance Broadcast Market By Fit (Line Fit, Retrofit), Type (ADS-B In, ADS-B Out, ADS-B Ground Stations), Component (Antenna, Receiver, Transponder, ADS-B Ground Receivers, Others), Platform (Fixed Wing, Rotary Wing), Application (Airborne Surveillance, Terminal Maneuvering Area Surveillance), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Automatic Dependent Surveillance Broadcast in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS–B) is a surveillance technology in which an aircraft determines its position via satellite navigation and periodically broadcasts it, enabling it to be tracked. The dependence of ADS-B on data from the aircraft’s navigation system and its capability to function without a pilot or external input makes it both a dependent & automatic system. As per FAA, aircrafts operating in most controlled U.S. airspace must be equipped with ADS-B by 2020. The determinants influencing the market growth of ADS-B are increased in airspace congestion and modernization of air traffic management infrastructure, use of ADS-B for UAVs, development of new airports, and high cost and affordability for small aircraft operators. The ADS-B implementation by various countries worldwide and ADS-B as an economical alternative for TCAS and ACAS are expected to offer growth opportunities in the upcoming years. Contracts and agreements & partnerships are some major strategies adopted by major players operating in the ADS-B market, in order to maintain a foothold.
Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast Market Research Objective
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on fit, type, component, platform, application, and region.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the automatic dependent surveillance-broadcast market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the automatic dependent surveillance-broadcast industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast Market Segmentation
• Line Fit
• ADS-B In
• ADS-B Out
• ADS-B Ground Stations
• ADS-B Ground Receivers
• Fixed Wing
• Rotary Wing
• Airborne Surveillance
• Terminal Maneuvering Area Surveillance
• North America
• Rest of the World
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the automatic dependent surveillance- broadcast market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on automatic dependent surveillance- broadcast market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).
Table of Content
List of Companies
What Information does this report contain?
What was the market size of the Automatic Dependent Surveillance Broadcast Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Automatic Dependent Surveillance Broadcast Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Digital Radio Frequency Memory Market By Architecture Memory (Processor, Modulator, Convertor, Others) Sector (Defense, Commercial & Civil), Application (Electronic Warfare, Radar Test & Evaluation, Electronic Warfare Training, Radio & Cellular Network Jamming), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 – 2025