Automotive Lighting Market By Technology (Halogen, Xenon, LED), By Application (Exterior Lighting, Interior lighting), By Vehicle type (Passenger Vehicles, Commercial Vehicles), Industry trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2016 - 2024
Lighting is an indispensable component of an automotive. It plays a crucial role in the automobile safety. These lights prove themselves quite efficient in increasing the visibility in darkness and during bad weather conditions. Automotive lighting is also used for signaling which helps in increasing the on-road safety. The lighting system is placed at various locations of the automobile unit such as front, rear, top and interiors. This not only eases the driver while driving, but also the other vehicles and pedestrians on the road in driving, walking safely and get alarmed when required. Further it also adds elegant and ornamental looks to the vehicle.
An increasing demand of automotive vehicles has led the Automotive Lighting Market to grow with a high rate. One of the key drivers of automotive lighting market is, concerns regarding the road safety and rule & regulations made by various governments in concern with automotive lighting. Highly efficient LED lighting technology is extensively used as a substitute of Halogen Lights. However high costs of LED lights is a restraining factor for the growth of the market. Though, LED is the fastest growing technology in automobile lighting market. It is quite energy efficient, lightweight and space efficient. These instincts are the major reasons for the fast growth of this technology. Halogen will be dominating the market as a result of its low cost.
AUTOMOTIVE LIGHTING MARKET SEGMENTATION
By Vehicle Type
• Passenger Vehicles
• Commercial Vehicles
• Exterior Lighting
o Head Lightings
o Rear Lighting
o Side Lighting
• Interior lighting
• North America
• Rest of World ( Latin America, Africa and Middle-East)
Table of Content
• Ichikoh Industries Ltd.
• Nagneti Marelli S.P.A
• Osram Licht Ag.
• GE Lighting
• Koito Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
• Stanley Electric Co. Ltd.
• Hella KGaA Hueck & Co
• Zizala Lichtsysteme GmbH
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Global Automotive Lighting Market in 2016 and the expected market size by 2024, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2016 – 2024)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Global Automotive Lighting Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Metrology Services Market by Product (Optical Digitizers and Scanners, and Coordinate Measuring Machines); By Application (Industrial, Aerospace, Power Generation, Automotive, and Others); By Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and RoW), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2018 – 2026
Environmental Test Chambers Market by Type (Temperature and Humidity Chambers, Thermal Shock Chambers, Customized Chambers, and Others); By Industry vertical (Aerospace and Defense, Telecommunications and Electronics, Automotive, Medical and Pharmaceuticals, and Other Industries); By Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and RoW), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2018 – 2026