Aviation Analytics Market By End Users (Airlines, Airports, Others), Applications (Flight Risk Management, Inventory Management, Fuel Management, Revenue Management, Customer Analytics, Navigation Services), Business Functions (Sales & Marketing, Finance, Maintenance, Repair & Operations, Supply Chain), Component (Service, Software), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Aviation Analytics in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
Aviation analytics is a computational methodology, which provides statistical information of historical flights, weather forecast, real-time flight data, and historical airport operational data to the end users. Aviation analytics helps organizations to develop analytical solution in order to cater future demand such as needs of customer. Increasing emphasis over analytics solutions, increase in air-traffic, need to improve operational efficiency, and high volume of data are some major factors responsible for growth of aviation analytics market. However, unavailability of skilled workforce might hinder the market growth. Increasing adoption of analytics within aviation industry would offer profitable opportunities for the market in coming years. The market is highly consolidated owing to few market leaders. Technological advancement is the prime strategy adopted by the market leaders to improve their market share. Asia-Pacific is anticipated to emerge out as the leading market in terms of revenue, owing to increased air traffic in countries such as China and Japan.
Aviation Analytics Market Research Objective
• To explain the definition and scope of the research study based on end user, application, business function, component and region.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for 2017 to 2025
• Market size breakdown for each of the segments and regions analyzed
• Insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the analysis period
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate eminent investment opportunities
• Porter’s Five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of the business environment
• Identification of the aviation analytics market trends in current scenario as well as growth indicators
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the aviation analytics industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters
Aviation Analytics Market Segmentation
By End Users
• Flight Risk Management
• Inventory Management
• Fuel Management
• Revenue Management
• Customer Analytics
• Navigation Services
By Business Functions
• Sales & Marketing
• Maintenance, Repair & Operations
• Supply Chain
• North America
• Asia-Pacific (APAC)
• Rest of the World
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization so that you can get a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of your interest in the aviation analytics market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per your research requirements
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request)
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per your request.
• Research report on aviation analytics market covering specific country/region only
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research)
Table of Content
List of Companies
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Aviation Analytics Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Aviation Analytics Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Digital Radio Frequency Memory Market By Architecture Memory (Processor, Modulator, Convertor, Others) Sector (Defense, Commercial & Civil), Application (Electronic Warfare, Radar Test & Evaluation, Electronic Warfare Training, Radio & Cellular Network Jamming), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 – 2025