Biodegradable Mulch Film Market By Biodegradable Plastic (TPS, AAC, Controlled Degradable Masterbatches), By Type (Starch, Starch Blended With PLA, Starch Blended With PHA), By Crop Type (Fruits & Veg, Grains, Plants), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Biodegradable Mulch Film in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
Mulch is a layer of material used to cover the surface of soil to conserve moisture, improve land fertility and to reduce weed growth. Mulch films are mostly blends of low-density polyethylene (LDPE) and linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) which are economical polymers with widely favorable chemical and mechanical resistance properties. Biodegradable mulch film is also used to regulate soil temperature. The growth of the very market is majorly driven by growing population and rising demand for biodegradable mulch films in greenhouses. Additionally, conservation of soil moisture by reducing water evaporation losses and controlled irrigation is also driving the market growth. However, lack of availability of fully bio-based mulch films and high initial cost is hampering the market growth. Mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, new product development and expansions are the key strategies adopted by the major players in the global biodegradable mulch films market.
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on type of crop/application, composition, biodegradable plastic and geography.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the biodegradable mulch films market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the biodegradable mulch films industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
By Biodegradable Plastics
• Aliphatic-Aromatic Copolyesters (AAC)
• Controlled Degradation Masterbatches
• Thermoplastic Starch (TPS)
• Starch Blended With Polyhydroxyalkanoate (PHA)
• Starch Blended With Polylactic Acid (PLA)
By Type of Crop/Application
• Flowers & Plants
• Strawberry Crops
• North America
o U. S.
o U. K.
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o South Africa
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the biodegradable mulch films market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on biodegradable mulch films market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).
Table of Content
List of Companies
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the biodegradable mulch films Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the biodegradable mulch films Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Honeycomb Board Market by Type (Aluminium Honeycombs, Nomex Honeycombs, Thermoplastic Honeycombs, Plastic Honeycombs, Paper Honeycombs, Stainless Steel Honeycombs, And Others); By Application (Aerospace, Automotive, Construction, Industrial/OEM, Marine, Packaging, Transport & Logistics Services, and Others); By Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and RoW), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2018 – 2026
Ceramic Matrix Composites Market by Product (Oxide, Silicon Carbide (SiC), Carbon, and Others); By Application (Aerospace, Defense, Energy & Power, Electrical & Electronics, and Others); By Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and RoW), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2018 – 2026