Biometric Sensors Market By Type (Optical Sensors, Thermal Sensors, Capacitive Sensors, Ultra Sound Sensors, Electric Field Sensors), Application (Iris Scan, Vein scan, Hand Scan, Facial Scan, Voice Scan, Finger Scan, Others), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
Biometric Sensors Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of x.x% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
A biometric sensor is a transducer that converts a biometric treat (fingerprint, iris, face, voice) of a person into an electrical signal. The introduction and adoption of biometrics in identification process has substituted the use of passcodes & PINs, as they were ineffective, and prone to be accessed by unauthorized users. The global biometric sensors market is growing at a fast pace due to its versatile functionality, making it essential for various applications. The increasing security threats and privacy concerns, rising demand for smart gadgets with biometric sensors, increasing application of biometric sensors in medical & defence sector and high R&D cost are certain factors driving the growth of biometric sensors market. Moreover, the need of biometric sensors in biometric driver assistance systems is creating lucrative opportunities for the key players involved in the market. In order to sustain in the market, the market leaders are acquiring local market players and increasing their market grasp.
Biometric Sensors Market Research Objective
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on type, end user, application, and region.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2024).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the Biometric sensors market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the Biometric sensors industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
Biometric Sensors Market Segmentation
• Optical Sensors
• Thermal Sensors
• Capacitive Sensors
• Ultra Sound Sensors
• Electric Field Sensors
By End User
• Consumers Electronics
• Medical Research & Lab
• Bank & Finance Service Sector
• Commercial Centers & Buildings
• Iris Scan
• Vein scan
• Hand Scan
• Facial Scan
• Voice Scan
• Finger Scan
• North America
• Rest of the World
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the Biometric sensors market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on Biometric sensors market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).
Table of Content
List of Companies
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Biometric Sensors Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Biometric Sensors Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?