Car Rental Market By Type (Economical Car, Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV), Multi Utility Vehicle (MUV), Luxury Car, Executive Car), Rental Category (Local Usage, Outstation, On Airport, Off Airport, Others), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Car Rental in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
A car rental is a company that rents automobiles for short periods of time, generally ranging from a few hours to a few weeks. In the current scenario, online car booking is the most preferred options to travel, as cars are the most economical and fast mode of transportation. This emerging trend has promoted the growth of car rental industry at an exponential rate. The growth of car rental market is primarily driven by rising global tourism industry, increasing globalization of corporate operations and increasing income levels across the globe. Moreover, increasing disposable income in developing countries, investment by global funds and players opting for aggregator based business model are some other major factors driving the market growth. However, a hike in crude oil prices might hamper the growth of car rental market. On the other hand, technological advancements along with the expansion and merger & acquisition are some major strategies adopted by the key market players of car rental market.
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on type, rental category and geography.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the car rental market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the car rental industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
• Economical Car
• Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV)
• Multi Utility Vehicle (MUV)
• Luxury Car
• Executive Car
By Rental Category
• Local Usage
• On Airport
• Off Airport
• North America
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the car rental market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on car rental market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).
Table of Content
List of Companies
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Car Rental Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Car Rental Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market by Solution (ACC, NVS, AFL, DMS/ DMS, IPA, PDS, AEB, TJA, CTA, FCW, BSD, RSR, and LDW); By Component (Camera Unit, Processors, Sensors, Software, and Other Components); By Vehicle Type (Passenger Vehicle and Commercial Vehicle); By Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America and RoW), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2018 – 2026
Active Noise and Vibration Control System Market By Platform (Commercial (Rotary Wing, Fixed Wing), Military), Component (Software, Hardware (Sensors, Actuators, Controllers, Pilot & Crew Communication Systems)), Application (Noise control, Vibration control), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 – 2025