Card Printing Ribbon Market (Product Type - Full Color Print Ribbons Card, Monochrome Print Ribbons Card), Sector (BFSI Card Printing Ribbon, Government Card Printing Ribbon, Corporate Card Printing Ribbon, Retail & Hospitality Card Printing Ribbon), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Card Printing Ribbon in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
Card printing ribbons are consumables, which are used in printers for the printing of plastic cards. They are central components of the card printers, which ensure accurate sharp barcodes, color patterns, and crisp text of the card. Cards have numerous applications right from being a security management tool to a mode transaction. They are used in the operational structures of enterprises, corporations and government outfits and hence widen the functional applicability of card printing ribbons.
Card Printing Ribbon Market Determinants
The key factor driving the growth of global card printing ribbon market is the increasing applications of identity cards, mainly due to security concerns. Moreover, innovations in the printing technology, and increasing trend of payment through cards, are further fueling the market growth. On the contrary, high maintenance cost of the card printers and low quality of cards due to dust & dirt accumulation on the ribbons are hindering the market growth of card printing ribbon. However, innovations in digital technology and printing consumables to support high speed printing and to offer maximum accuracy are expected to create huge opportunities for the growth of market in the upcoming years.
The PRO series includes three classes of ID card printers. AlphaCard’s entry level printer, the PRO 100, is a hand-fed single-sided printer. The PRO 500, is ideal for mid volume card printing. The PRO 700, available with single or dual-sided printing, and a 100 card input hopper is ideal for batch printing.
GLOBAL CARD PRINTING RIBBON MARKET SEGMENTATION
By Product type
• Full color print ribbons
• Monochrome print ribbons
• Retail & Wholesale
• Healthcare & life sciences
• Manufacturing & automotive
• Transportation & logistics
• Telecom & IT
• Other (Media & entertainment, energy, education, etc)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
o South Africa
Table of Content
• NBS Technologies Inc.
• HID Global Corporation
• Dai Nippon Printing Co. Ltd.
• Zebra Technologies Corporation
• IdentiSys Inc.
• Evolis SA
• IDP Corporation
• Unicard Systems Pty. Ltd.
• Entrust Datacard Corporation
What Information does this report contain?
- What was the market size of the Card Printing Ribbon Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
- An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
- Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
- Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
- Which are the leading companies in the Card Printing Ribbon Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Global Business Analytics Market By Software (Advanced and Predictive Analytics, Business Intelligence, Corporate Performance Management Suites, Content Analytics, Data Discovery Visualization Software, and Others), By Service (Managed Services and Professional Services), By Application (BFSI, Energy and Power, Education, Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, and Others);Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts 2019-2025
Appointment Scheduling Software Market by Type (Web-Based, SaaS, Mobile App, and Others); By Organization Size (Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises, and Large Enterprises); By End-User Industry (Corporate, Beauty & Wellness, Education, Healthcare, and Others); By Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2018 – 2026