Circulating Tumor Cells (CTC) Market By Technology (Tumor Cell Detection (Molecular, Optical), Tumor Cell Enrichment (Filtration, Centrifugation, Immunological and Immunomagnetic)), Application (Prostate Cancer, Breast Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Others (pancreatic, lung, ovarian cancer)), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
Circulating Tumor Cells (CTC) Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of x.x% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Circulating tumor cells are the cells that have shed into the vasculature or lymphatic from a primary tumor and are carried around the body, in the circulation. CTC diagnostics helps in the identification of deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) shed by tumor cells. CTCs are cancerous cells which detach from primary tumor and migrate in the bloodstream or lymphatic system of the patient. CTCs in the blood or lymphatic system helps in providing important information regarding diagnosis and treatment effectiveness for cancer patients. Growing prevalence of cancer and technological development in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer, are the major driving factors which are responsible for the growth of circulating tumor cell market. However, high cost of diagnosis and lack of commercialized products are hindering the market growth. On the other hand, technology innovation is major strategy adopted by the key market players of circulating tumor cells (CTC) market.
Circulating Tumor Cells (CTC) Market Research Objective
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on technology, application and geography.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the circulating tumor cells (CTC) market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the circulating tumor cells (CTC) industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
Circulating Tumor Cells (CTC) Market Segmentation
• Tumor Cell Detection
• Tumor Cell Enrichment
o Immunological and Immunomagnetic
• Prostate Cancer
• Breast Cancer
• Colorectal Cancer
• Others (pancreatic, lung, ovarian cancer)
• North America
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the circulating tumor cells (CTC) market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on circulating tumor cells (CTC) market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).
Table of Content
List of Companies
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Circulating Tumor Cells (CTC) Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Circulating Tumor Cells (CTC) Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?