Clinical Trial Management Market By Product (Enterprise Clinical Trial Management, Site Clinical Trial Management), Component (Services, Software), Mode of Delivery (Cloud-based Clinical Trial Management, Web-based Clinical Trial Management, Licensed Enterprise Clinical Trial Management), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
Clinical Trial Management Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of x.x% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Clinical trials are research investigations in which people volunteer to innovate new treatments and tests to prevent, detect, treat or manage various diseases and medical conditions. During a trial, enhanced information is gained about an experimental treatment, its risks, and its effectiveness. To manage such data, clinical trial management system is considered to be the most effective and efficient option. The trial preparation, subject identification & enrollment, collection, monitoring & processing of data, maintaining& managing plans, reporting and pharmacovigilance are some major processes conducted in the hospitals and clinical research agencies.
Clinical Trial Management Market Determinants
Rising number of clinical trials, and growing R&D expenditure of pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies are some of the key factors driving the clinical trial management market. Additionally, favorable government initiatives supporting the use of clinical trial management system are also stimulating the market growth. However, lack of skilled professionals to operate advanced CTMS and high cost are the major restraints to the market growth. On the other hand, increasing research activities and growing complexity in data management within multiple pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, are expected to present profitable opportunities to the clinical trial management system market.
Clinical Trial Management Market Key Segments:
o By Product
• Enterprise Clinical Trial Management
• Site Clinical Trial Management
o By Component
o By Mode of Delivery
• Cloud-based Clinical Trial Management
• Web-based Clinical Trial Management
• Licensed Enterprise Clinical Trial Management
o By End User
• Medical Device Companies
• Contract Research Organizations
• Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Companies
• Academic Research Centers
o By Geography
• North America
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of World
Rest of World
Table of Content
o Oracle Corporation
o Medidata Solutions, Inc.
o Merge Healthcare Incorporated
o ERT Clinical
o Bio-Optronics, Inc.
o Forte Research Systems, Inc.
o MedNet Solutions, Inc.,
o PAREXEL International Corporation
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Global Clinical Trial Management Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Global Clinical Trial Management Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Male Infertility Market By Techniques ( DNA Fragmentation Technique, Oxidative Stress Analysis, Microscopic Examination, Sperm Penetration Assay, Sperm Agglutination, Computer Assisted Semen Analysis and Others ), By Treatment (Assisted Reproductive Technology, Medication), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 – 2025