Cloud Storage Market By Solution (Primary Storage, Disaster Recovery and Backup Storage, Cloud Storage Gateway, Data Archiving), By Service (Training and Consulting, Cloud Integration and Migration Services, Support and Maintenance, Managed Services), By Deployment Model (Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud), By Organization Size (Small and Medium Enterprises, Large Enterprises), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Cloud Storage in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
Cloud storage can be defined as a data storage service in which data is stored on remote servers accessed from the internet, and thus called “Cloud Storage”. High operational efficiency, acceptance of standard interface, improved data protection, and security are key features which create the demand for cloud storage in data storage market across the globe. The lack of high bandwidth is one of the biggest disadvantages of the cloud storage. Technological advancement in telecommunication and IT sector are expected to overcome the hurdles for implementation of cloud storage across the globe.
Increasing adoption of cloud storage across a number of industry verticals owing to its advantages such as, low-cost implementation and improved efficiency is expected to boost the market for greater growth in near future. Easy deployment of cloud storage services & solutions and evolving adoption of hybrid cloud storage solution will further fuel the growth of global cloud storage market. However, security & privacy of data and lack of sufficient IT infrastructure in underdeveloped nations are key factors restraining the growth of global cloud storage market. Increasing penetration of wireless communication & mobile technology and evolving need of big data storage are the prime opportunities available for the global cloud storage market. The stiff competition among the market vendors is supposed to be a challenge for cloud storage across the globe.
Cloud storage Market Segmentation
• Primary Storage
• Disaster Recovery and Backup Storage
• Cloud Storage Gateway
• Data Archiving
• Training and Consulting
• Cloud Integration and Migration Services
• Support and Maintenance
• Managed Services
By Deployment Model
• Public Cloud
• Private Cloud
• Hybrid Cloud
By Organization Size
• Small and Medium Enterprises (SMES)
• Large Enterprises
By End User
• Banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI)
• Government and education
• Telecom and it
• Media and entertainment
• Others (business service providers, energy and utilities, transportation, and construction)
• North America
Table of Content
• Amazon Web Services
• IBM Corporation
• Microsoft Corporation
• VMware, Inc.
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
• Google, Inc.
• Oracle Corporation
• EMC Corporation
• Rackspace Hosting, Inc.
• Dropbox, Inc.
• Red Hat, Inc.
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Cloud Storage Market in 2016 and the expected market size by 2024, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2016 – 2024)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Cloud Storage Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?