CMOS Image Sensor Market By Technology ((Front side illuminated, Back side illuminated, Others)), Specification ((Image processing type (2D image sensor, 3D image sensor)), Spectrum (Visible spectrum, Non-visible spectrum), Array type (Linear image spectrum, Area image sensor)), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
CMOS Image Sensor Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of x.x% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
An image sensor or imaging sensor detects and conveys the information that constitutes an image by converting the light waves into signals, which convey the information. The Complementary Metal–Oxide Semiconductor (CMOS) technology has been adopted to design sensors, especially in the field of imaging. The global CMOS image sensor market is growing at a phenomenal rate, due to the increasing application of CMOS image sensors in consumer electronics, automotive, and security & surveillance. The CMOS image sensor market is driven by various influential factors such as growing implementation of CMOS image sensors in consumer electronics, rising investments by major players in automotive sector, advancement & adoption of 4K pixel technology, drift from charge coupled devices (CCD) sensors to CMOS sensors, and short supply of CMOS image sensors to vendors in Asia-Pacific. However, emerging opportunities in 3D image sensing are expected to generate lucrative opportunities for the key players participating in the market.
CMOS Image Sensor Market Research Objective
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on technology, specification, application, and region.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the CMOS image sensor market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the CMOS image sensor industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
CMOS Image Sensor Market Segmentation
• Front side illuminated
• Back side illuminated
• Image processing type
o 2D image sensor
o 3D image sensor
o Visible spectrum
o Non-visible spectrum
• Array type
o Linear image spectrum
o Area image sensor
• Consumer electronics
• Security & surveillance
• North America
• Rest of the World
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the CMOS image sensor market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on CMOS image sensor market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).
Table of Content
List of Companies
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the CMOS Image Sensor Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the CMOS Image Sensor Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?