Commercial Aircraft Market By Size (Narrow- body aircrafts, (Wide- body aircrafts Small wide- body aircrafts, Medium/Large wide- body aircrafts (Single aisle aircrafts, Regional aircrafts, Others (freighters, feeder- liner, and short haul))), Destination (Domestic, International), End-user (Private sector, Government), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
Commercial Aircraft Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Air travel has grown at a historically brisk pace, worldwide. Commercial aircrafts include types designed for scheduled and charter airline flights, carrying passengers, mail and other cargo. According to the International Air Transport Association (IATA), in 2016, the air connectivity increased with the establishment of more than 700 new routes, and the number of air- travel passengers rose to 3.7 billion. In 2016, the international passenger traffic rose by 6.7% whereas the domestic traffic rose by 5.7%, contributing heavily to the market growth. Moreover, reduced air fares, higher standard of living, and the growth of tourism and travel industry are all driving the demand for air travel worldwide.
Commercial Aircraft Market Determinants
The key factors driving the growth of global commercial aircraft market are the rise in tourism & economic development, and surge in number of air- travel passengers. Moreover, improvement in commercial aviation network, and advancements in commercial aircraft designs such as environment-friendly & fuel-efficient aircrafts are also fueling the market growth. On the other hand, congestion & delays in air traffic movements, and high concerns regarding security & terrorism in commercial aircrafts might act as major hurdles in the growth of the market. However, advances in aviation technology, and government initiatives are expected to create huge opportunities for the market growth in the upcoming years.
COMMERCIAL AIRCRAFT MARKET SEGMENTATION
• Narrow- body aircrafts
• Wide- body aircrafts
o Small wide- body aircrafts
o Medium/Large wide- body aircrafts
• Single aisle aircrafts
• Regional aircrafts
• Others (freighters, feeder- liner, and short haul)
• Private sector
• North America
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
o South Africa
Table of Content
• The Boeing Company
• Airbus Group SE
• Bombardier Inc.
• Leonardo S.p.A.
• United Technologies Corporation
• Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China, Ltd.
• Embraer S.A.
• Public Joint Stock Company United Aircraft Corporation
• Lockheed Martin Corporation
• GE Aviation
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Commercial Aircraft Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Commercial Aircraft Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Autonomous Ship Market By Level of Autonomy (Semi-Autonomous and Fully-Autonomous), By Ship Type (Commercial, Passenger, and Defence), By Fuel Type (Carbon Neutral Fuels, LNG, Electric Batteries, and Heavy fuel Oil/Marine Engine Fuel), By Components (Hardware and software), Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts 2019-2026