Complex-Event Processing Market By Deployment type (Cloud, On-premises), By Application (Algorithmic Trading, Electronic Transaction Monitoring, Dynamic Pre?Trade Analytics, Data Enrichment, Fraud Detection), By Service (Consulting, Installation and Maintenance), Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Complex-Event Processing in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
Complex-Event Processing (CEP) is a methodology of processing the data in a combine arrangement from various sources to abstract useful and expressive pattern and trends. The primary focus is on management of data by method of tracking, analyzing and processing. The increased complexity of the data among the organization has created the enormous need of complex-event processing technology. Speed and flexibility of the data processing are prime advantages of complex-event processing technology.
Revolution of World Wide Web (WWW) and continuous development in data analytics & machine learning has driven the complex-event processing market towards growth. The increasing complexity of WWW also fuels the complex-event processing market. Lack of consistence in the results and availability of full proof system are primary constrains of the complex-event processing market. The automation of business process, increasing need to reduce the complexity of data management, and better integration of data analytics with business process are key opportunities for the complex-event processing market.
The market is identified by stiff competition among key vendors. Product innovation, and acquisition are key practices are adopted by the vendors for improved business performance. Such as Red Hat Inc. launched industry’s most comprehensive open source business process management suite which is a unique combination of business process management (BPM), business rules management (BRM) and complex event processing (CEP) technologies together in a single product offering.
Complex-Event Processing Market Segmentation’s
By Deployment Type
• Algorithmic Trading
• Electronic Transaction Monitoring
• Dynamic Pre?Trade Analytics
• Data Enrichment
• Fraud Detection
• Governance, Risk, and Compliance
• Asset Management and Predictive Scheduling
• Geo-Fencing and Geospatial Analysis
• Installation and Maintenance
• Training and Support
• Managed Services
By Organization Size
• Small and Medium Scale
By Industry Verticals
•Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
• Aerospace & Defence
• Public Sector
• IT & Telecom
• North America
Table of Content
• IBM Corporation
• SAP SE
• Oracle Corporation
• TIBCO Software Inc.
• SAS Institute, Inc.
• Informatica Corporation
• WSO2, Inc.
• Nastel Technologies, Inc.
• Red Hat, Inc.
• Software AG
• EsperTech, Inc.
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Complex-Event Processing Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Complex-Event Processing Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Voice and Speech Recognition Market by Function (Voice Recognition, and Speech Recognition) By Technology (AI-Based, and Non-AI Based) By Vertical Outlook (Automotive, BFSI, Consumer, Education, Enterprise, Government, Healthcare, Legal, Military, Retail, and Others); By Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and RoW), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2018 – 2026