Complex Fertilizers Market By Type (Incomplete complex fertilizers (Monoammonium phosphate (11-52-0), Mono potassium phosphate (0-52-34), Potassium nitrate (13-0-45), Diammonium phosphate (18-46-0), Others (nitro phosphate and urea phosphate)), Complete complex fertilizers (NPK (10-26-26), NPK (12-32-16), NPK (15-15-15), Others (16-16-16, 17-17-17)), Form (Granular complex fertilizers, Liquid complex fertilizers), Crop type (Cereals, Oilseeds, Fruits & vegetables, Others)), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Complex Fertilizers in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
The fertilizers during the production of which a chemical reaction occurs among the components which reacts reciprocally, to produce a homogenous product of uniform composition are called as complex fertilizers. The characteristic of complex fertilizers to meet the precise nutrient requirement of the crops, offers an opportunistic growth to the global complex fertilizers market.
The key factor driving the growth of global complex fertilizers market is the rising awareness regarding soil profile and nutritional balance in the soil. The need to fulfil the food requirement of the fast propagating populace, and filling the fertilizer intensity gaps across regions, are also fueling the market growth. On the other hand, the recent drift towards organic farming and consumer’s inclination towards organic products might act as major hurdles in the growth of the market. The adulteration of complex fertilizers during their manufacturing is yet another factor hampering the quality and market growth of complex fertilizers. However, innovations and adoption of advanced agricultural techniques is expected to create huge opportunities for the market growth in the upcoming years.
GLOBAL COMPLEX FERTILIZERS MARKET SEGMENTATION
• Incomplete complex fertilizers
o Monoammonium phosphate (11-52-0)
o Mono potassium phosphate (0-52-34)
o Potassium nitrate (13-0-45)
o Diammonium phosphate (18-46-0)
o Others (nitro phosphate and urea phosphate)
• Complete complex fertilizers
o NPK (10-26-26)
o Others (16-16-16, 17-17-17)
• Granular complex fertilizers
• Liquid complex fertilizers
By Crop type
• Fruits & vegetables
• North America
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
o South Africa
o Rest of RoW
Table of Content
• CF Industries Holdings Inc.
• Yara International ASA
• The Mosaic Company
• Agrium Inc.
• Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan
• EuroChem Group AG
• Coromandel International Limited
• Haifa Chemicals Ltd
• Helena Chemical Company
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Complex Fertilizers Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Complex Fertilizers Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?