Counter-IED Market By End User (Military, Homeland Security), Deployment (Vehicle Mounted, Ship Mounted, Airborne Mounted, Handheld, Others), Capability (Detection, Countermeasure), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
Counter-IED Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Counter-IED devices are used to detect explosives precursor components and defend IED’s primary purpose of explosion. Global counter-IED market is anticipated to grow with an impressive pace in the upcoming years, owing to increased focus on the technological development of counter IED market. Further, asymmetric warfare and rising geo-political tension would boost the market growth. However, high R&D cost might hamper the market growth. On the other hand, increasing demand from developing nations would provide lucrative opportunities for the market. On the contrary, developing robust IED countermeasures may pose as a prominent challenge for counter-IED market. Asia-Pacific is anticipated to be the largest market owing to increased demand from India, China, and Israel.
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on end user, deployment, capability, and region.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the counter-IED market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the counter-IED industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
Counter-IED Market Segmentation
By End User
• Homeland Security
• Vehicle Mounted
• Ship Mounted
• Airborne Mounted
• North America
• Asia-Pacific (APAC)
• Rest of the World
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the counter-IED market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
Research report on counter-IED market covering specific country/region only.
Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).
Table of Content
List of Companies
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Counter-IED Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Counter-IED Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Aircraft Fuel Systems Market by Component (Piping, Pump, Valve, Gauges, Inerting Systems, and Filters); By Engine Type (UAV Engine, Jet Engine, Helicopter Engine, and Turboprop Engine); By Technology (Gravity Feed, Fuel Feed, and Fuel Injection); By Application (Military, Commercial, and UAV); By Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and RoW), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2018 – 2026
Digital Radio Frequency Memory Market By Architecture Memory (Processor, Modulator, Convertor, Others) Sector (Defense, Commercial & Civil), Application (Electronic Warfare, Radar Test & Evaluation, Electronic Warfare Training, Radio & Cellular Network Jamming), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 – 2025