Cyber Security Market BY Service Type (Consulting, Design & integration, Risk & threat assessment, Managed security services,Training and education), By Solution Type (Encryption, Firewall, IDS/IPS, SIEM, Data loss prevention), Industry trends, estimation & forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Cyber Security in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
Cyber Security comprises of security solutions and services that are implemented to protect computers, communication networks, computer applications and data from unauthorized access, alteration or destruction. Government & public utilities, military & defense organization, financial institutions, and corporate entities deal with huge volume of highly confidential data. The importance of cyber security has evolved with growing threat to the data in transit through various communication networks. The growing number and sophistication of cyber attaches has brought the need for highly advanced security systems with features such as data encryption and identity & access management, among others. Security attacks on JP Morgan Chase and Sony Pictures Entertainment were the two mega breaches in the year 2014. Apart of these major attacks that stole headlines, numerous security breaches led to a theft of approximately 1 billion records of personal identifiable information (PII) in the year 2014. As per data released by various insurance companies, security service providers and government organizations, companies suffer a loss of nearly $400 billion every year, as a result of cyber-attacks.
Increasing data privacy and regularity compliances by the government across different geographic regions, due to the growing number of cyber threats is amongst the major factors that has supplemented the growth of the market. Moreover, increasing data mobility and adoption of cloud & virtualization are other key factors that have propelled the overall growth of the market. However, lack of awareness and education of cyber security due to ignorance, cost associated with the security solutions and services and regulatory restrictions are some of the major challenges for the industry.
CYBER SECURITY MARKET SEGMENTATION
BY SERVICE TYPE
• Design and integration
• Risk and threat assessment
• Managed security services
• Training and education
BY SOLUTION TYPE
• Identity and Access Management
• Risk and compliance management
• Data loss prevention
• Unified threat management
• Antivirus and antimalware
• Disaster recovery
• DDOS mitigation
BY INDUSTRY VERTICAL
• Aerospace, defense, & intelligence
• Government and public utilities
• North America
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
o Latin America
o Middle East
Table of Content
• IBM Corporation
• Intel Corporation
• Oracle Corporation
• Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
• Lockheed Martin Corporation
• Cisco Systems, Inc.
• Northrop Grumman Corporation
• Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)
• Symantec Corporation
• Sophos Ltd.
What Information does this report contain?
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Cyber Security Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Cyber Security Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
IoT for Public Safety Market Forecast 2021 to 2027 With COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Component (Solution, Services, Platform,); Application (Surveillance and Security, Emergency Communication and Critical Infrastructure Security, Disaster Management); Vertical (Smart Building and Home Automation, Homeland Security, Smart Utilities, Smart Healthcare, Smart Manufacturing, Smart Transportation, Others) and Geography