Cyber Weapons Market By Type (Defensive, Offensive), By Application (Air Traffic Control, National Defense System, Healthcare, Automated Transportation System, Industrial Control System, Communication Network, Smart Grid), Industry analysis, Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2016 - 2024
Cyber Weapons Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2024.
Computer network and cyberspace work as a foundation for most of the military and economic powers of any nation. Hackers can steal information, issue deceiving commands to information systems to cause them to fault, and inject phony information to lead people and machines to reach false conclusions and make bad or no decisions. System vulnerabilities occur because of a gap between theory and practice and these vulnerabilities are known as zero-day vulnerabilities. Growing concerns for Zero-day vulnerabilities within various organizations is one of the prime drivers boosting the growth of global cyber weapons market.. For instance, NPR, a multimedia news organization, reported that U.S. army tested advanced cyber weapons in remote Southern California desert, in May 2017.
Cyber Weapons Market Determinants
Increasing demand for security across critical infrastructures and utilities is the prime factor which is stimulating the growth of cyber weapons industry. Moreover increasing usage of internet in different applications, growing economy, rising number of crimes, and demand for advance cyber weapons are some other major srivers impacting the market. According to the Washington Post, Russia has developed a cyber-weapon that can disrupt power grids. However, government regulations on weapon development and its usage might hinder the growth of the market.
Cyber Weapons Market Segmentation
• Air Traffic Control
• National Defense System
• Automated Transportation System
• Industrial Control System
• Communication Network
• Smart Grid
• North America
• Rest of the World
Table of Content
• Airbus Group SE
• Avast Software
• AVG Technologies
• BAE System plc.
• Boeing Company
• Cisco Systems
• FireEye, Inc.
• General Dynamics Corporation
• Kaspersky Lab
• Lockheed Martin Corporation
• Northrop Grumman Corporation
• Raytheon Company
• Symantec Corporation
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Cyber Weapons Market in 2016 and the expected market size by 2024, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2016 – 2024)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Cyber Weapons Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Aircraft Fuel Systems Market by Component (Piping, Pump, Valve, Gauges, Inerting Systems, and Filters); By Engine Type (UAV Engine, Jet Engine, Helicopter Engine, and Turboprop Engine); By Technology (Gravity Feed, Fuel Feed, and Fuel Injection); By Application (Military, Commercial, and UAV); By Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and RoW), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2018 – 2026
Digital Radio Frequency Memory Market By Architecture Memory (Processor, Modulator, Convertor, Others) Sector (Defense, Commercial & Civil), Application (Electronic Warfare, Radar Test & Evaluation, Electronic Warfare Training, Radio & Cellular Network Jamming), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 – 2025