Data Center Colocation Market By Type (Retail Colocation, Wholesale Colocation), By Industry (IT, BFSI, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Energy and Utilities & others), Industry trends, estimation & forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Data Center Colocation in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
A colocation or colo, is a data center facility where a particular business can lease space for servers and related hardware which assembles its IT needs. Colocation center provides power, cooling facilities, space and security for networking equipment of other organization and connect them to various telecommunication service providers with minimum cost and complications. The colocation market is classified into two categories, retail colocation and wholesale colocation. A data center collocation system covers on-site system administrators, security and network providers, backup power supplies and various physical security services.
The key factor that complements the increasing demand of colocation systems include the adoption of cloud computing as compared to physical infrastructure. The colocation service providers have joined hands with the cloud computing providers in order to offer managed data center services to the colocation customers, enabling businesses to strengthen their operation and reducing the maintenance cost for enterprises. Huge capital investment in installing data centers is a major challenge for the market. A huge development in the field of IT and increasing demand of IT infrastructure spaces is likely to bring strong growth opportunities in the near future.
Data Center Colocation Market Segmentation
• Retail Colocation
• Wholesale Colocation
• BFSI (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance)
• Energy and Utilities
• North America
o Western Europe
• Asia-Pacific (APAC)
• Rest of the World
Table of Content
• Equinix Inc
• American Telephone & Telegraph Inc (AT&T)
• Digital Realty
• KDDI Corp.
• Data Foundry
• DuPoint Fabros Technology
• Verizon Communications Inc
• Global Switch
• TeleCity Group
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Global Data Center Colocation Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Global Data Center Colocation Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?