Data Center IT Asset Disposition Market, By Asset Type, (Servers, Memory Modules, HDD, CPU, GBIC, Line Cards, Desktops, Laptops, SSD), By Service, (Data Scrubbing, Resale, Recycling), Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Data Center IT Asset Disposition in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
Technology is evolving rapidly and reuse cycles are shrinking. As a result, the procedure of IT asset disposition is getting more complex and introduces significant business risk for corporate organizations. With increase in cloud deployment around the world, the need for effective assets management and disposition of rejected IT assets has witnessed a considerable rise in recent years.
Environment safety and regulatory compliances is key factor responsible for growth of data center IT asset disposition market. For instance, according to the United Nations Environment Program report “Waste Crimes”, up to 50 million tons of electronic waste are expected to be dumped in 2017. This represents a 20 per cent increase from 2015. Further, increasing bring your own device (BYOD) trend and growing need of data security for old assets would fuel the market. According to the Ponemon Institute, the average cost of a data breach in the U.S. is $217 per record, and $6.53 million per incident. Lack of Awareness among users, and high cost of service is anticipated to hinder the market growth. Value recovery from obsolete assets would offer profitable opportunities for market in coming years.
Global data center IT disposition market can be characterized by high competition with presence of numerous players. The market is projected to grow with a healthy CAGR during forecast period and would experience the entry of few new players. Obtaining certification for recycling standards is one of the key techniques used by market leaders to expand their reach within market. For instance, SIMS recycling solutions, obtained R2 certification for UK and Latin America, in March and June 2017 respectively.
GLOBAL DATA CENTER IT DISPOSITION MARKET SEGMENTATION
By Asset Type
• Servers, Memory Modules
• Gigabit Interface Converter (GBIC)
• Line Cards
• Solid State Drive (SSD)
• Data Scrubbing
• North America
• Rest of the World
Table of Content
• Apto Solution, Inc.
• Arrow Electronics, Inc.
• Cloudblue Technologies, Inc.
• IBM Corporation
• Iron Mountain Incorporated
• ITrenew Inc.
• Lifespan International Inc.
• SIMS Recycling Solutions
• TBS Industries
• TES-AMM (Singapore) Pte Ltd.
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Global Data Center IT Asset Disposition Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Global Data Center IT Asset Disposition Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Video Conferencing Market by Component (Hardware, Software, and Services); By Deployment (On-Premises, Cloud); By End-Use (Corporate, Education, Healthcare, Government & Defense, BFSI, Media & Entertainment, and Others); By Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and RoW), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2018 – 2026