Drone Identification Market By Technology (Countermeasures, Electronic Systems Identification & Detection) , By Application (Drone Mounting, Ground Station), By End-User (Military, Commercial, Homeland security), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
Drone Identification Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Drones are a true “threat from above”, as the drones available today are no longer the simple toy for kids or a hobbyist, they are increasingly being used for spying, drug smuggling, and industrial espionage. To make matters worse, drones are giving police, governments and security industries a new challenge, as they can be easily fitted with weapons or explosives to cause harm to rivals or governments. The global drone identification market is expected to show robust growth due to certain factors such as the increasing incidents of security breaches across the globe, Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) mandates for identification of drones, vulnerability of drones to hacking, hijacking, spoofing, and cloud-based attacks. The introduction of smart detection systems equipped with sensors having broad detection range are rendering lucrative opportunities to the market players. Among various market strategies new product launch was the key strategy adopted by the leading players to sustain their position in the drone identification market.
Drone Identification Market Research Objective
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on technology, end user, application, and region.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the drone identification market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the drone identification industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
Drone Identification Market Segmentation
o Laser systems
o Traditional kinetic systems
• Electronic Systems Identification & Detection
o Light sense
o RF sensing
o Drone surveillance radar
• Drone Mounting
o Drone Type
o Tactical drones
o Special purpose drones
o Strategic Drones End use
o Combat operations
o Intelligence, surveillance & reconnaissance
• Ground Station
o Power Generation
o Nuclear power plants
o Thermal power plants
o Renewable energy power plants
o Oil & Gas
o Power Grids
o Railway infrastructure
o Highways and bridges
o Critical Infrastructure
o Communication systems
o Chemical and manufacturing
o Stadiums, holy places, and public places
o Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
o Government Facilities and Defense Establishments
By End User
• Homeland security
• North America
• Rest of the World
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the drone identification market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on drone identification market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).
Table of Content
List of Companies
What Information does this report contain?
What was the market size of the Drone Identification Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Drone Identification Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Aircraft Fuel Systems Market by Component (Piping, Pump, Valve, Gauges, Inerting Systems, and Filters); By Engine Type (UAV Engine, Jet Engine, Helicopter Engine, and Turboprop Engine); By Technology (Gravity Feed, Fuel Feed, and Fuel Injection); By Application (Military, Commercial, and UAV); By Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and RoW), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2018 – 2026
Digital Radio Frequency Memory Market By Architecture Memory (Processor, Modulator, Convertor, Others) Sector (Defense, Commercial & Civil), Application (Electronic Warfare, Radar Test & Evaluation, Electronic Warfare Training, Radio & Cellular Network Jamming), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 – 2025