Embedded Die Packaging Technology Market by Platform (Embedded Die in IC Package Substrate, Embedded Die in Rigid Board, and Embedded Die in Flexible Board) and Industry Vertical (Consumer Electronics, IT & Telecommunications, Automotive, Healthcare, and Others), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Embedded Die Packaging Technology in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
Embedded die packaging is a term used for broad range of packaging architectures and technologies. Embedded die packaging refers to embedding the die directly onto printed circuit board (PCB) laminated substrate, which facilitates size reduction, power saving, and improves the overall efficiency of the system on a large scale. It provides solutions for both ultra- low and middle power applications. The global embedded die packaging market is in its initial stage of market development and in favorable position to capture every opportunity coming in its way. Owing to its diversity, embedded die packaging serves different markets such as mobile, ICT, medical, automotive and consumers. The market growth is fuelled by various factors such as imminent need for circuit miniaturization, surge in number of portable electronic devices, and rising applications in healthcare and automotive sector. However, high cost of these chips might restrain the market growth. On the other hand, growth in the trend of Internet of Things (IoT) is expected to present huge opportunities for the market in the upcoming years.
Embedded Die Packaging Market Research Objective
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on platform, application and region.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the embedded die packaging market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the Embedded die packaging industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
Embedded Die Packaging Market Segmentation
• Embedded Die in Rigid Board
• Embedded Die in Flexible Board
• Embedded Die in IC Package Substrate
• Consumer electronics
• IT & Telecommunication
• North America
• Rest of the World
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the embedded die packaging market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on embedded die packaging market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).
Table of Content
List of Companies
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Embedded Die Packaging Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Embedded Die Packaging Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?